Hospital + Practice Profiling
Improve sales and marketing outcomes with more effective profiling.
As provider accessibility decreases to historic lows and sales and marketing budgets are cut, maximizing efficiencies and deploying tactics that deliver positive ROI are crucial. Poor database quality and limited prescriber data has become a major challenge for sales and marketing leaders. Over the past few years, it is estimated that the pharmaceutical industry has spent ~$1 billion per year on unsuccessful attempts to see doctors who are no longer accessible.*
Why are so many records unviable?
- Incorrect or out-of-date contact information
- Prescribers are no longer at the listed practice and cannot be located
- Practice consolidation has created new corporate level policies that restricted access
- Databases contain retired, deceased, sanctioned or otherwise non-practicing physicians
- There is an abundance of duplicate records in prescriber databases
How EngageHCP by TrialCard can help
Our team of profiling representatives, database managers, and data processors will work with you to cleanse target prescriber lists and improve sales and marketing outcomes. We can help you to achieve significant return on investment by eliminating wasted field rep calls on unviable and infeasible prescribers, and by shifting focus to higher value targets.
Profiling Applications Include:
- Lead scoring
- No-see practice audits
- Database cleansing and validation
Value Added Prescriber Intelligence & Custom Profiling
We provide our clients with much more than simply a list of updated names and addresses. We work with you to develop a customized prescriber questionnaire that is tailored to your target disease states and brand, delivering actionable intelligence so that you can better understand prescriber behavior. These data can be looked at quantitatively and used to better segment your marketing tactics and sales force.
Typical data points include:
- Practice address validation
- Physicians in Practice and specialty
- Rep visitation policies
- Email addresses for HCP/office
- Live, video or phone detail preferences
- Acceptance of patient coupons, samples or other materials in office
- Use of specialty pharmacies
- Estimated number of patients seen in a specific disease state
- Current client brand awareness
Why choose to work with us on a profiling program?
- Increases rep productivity by eliminating non-viable records
- Speeds launch enabling better targeting of high value prescribers
- Missing critical prescriber data is gathered quickly and inexpensively
- Leads can be easily evaluated, scored and prioritized
- Provides field reps with valuable intelligence before each sales call, allowing them to better engage prescribers
*ZS Associates, Accessmonitor 2016 Executive Summary