Inside Sales + Customer Service Teams
Augment your field sales efforts and address your current provider access, white space, and vacant territory challenges with the help of our healthcare sales representatives.
Our inside sales team’s experience enables them to navigate gatekeepers in order to engage with providers in one-on-one pharmaceutical product and medical device discussions. They do this through a variety of channels, including:
- Phone interactions
- Video detailing
- Print fulfillment
- Email campaigns
- Sample placement
Addressing Current Marketing Challenges
For most brands, a sales gap analysis will identify many under-detailed physicians. In most cases, field rep teams have been primarily focused on the highest decile and most accessible prescribers. Coupled with the fact that physician accessibility continues to decrease year over year to new historic lows, more and more prescribers are being left uncovered and under-detailed.
An inside sales strategy, also known as teledetailing or telesales, is a proven and cost-effective way to fill those sales gaps, maximize sales and grow a brand. Our pharmaceutical and medical device inside sales programs allow clients to strategically augment their field rep teams to effectively manage white space and remote territories, where the cost of a field rep does not align with the potential return.
- Managing relationships in white space, vacant, and remote territories
- Engaging ‘low see’ and ‘no see’ physicians
- Facilitating distribution of samples and patient support or educational materials (telesampling)
- Targeting NP/PA champions who will communicate messages to physicians
- Providing flex, temporary, and seasonal promotion
- Promotion for mature brands
- Managed care pull-through and formulary messaging
- Hospital and institutional sales and service
- Hospital pharmacy sales and marketing support
- Consumable product sales
- Generating qualified leads for field sales teams