Rare Disease Patient Identification + Disease Awareness Programs
Sales and marketing support for the challenging rare disease space.
Rare diseases offer a unique set of promotional challenges. This includes limited reach with a small field force, limited disease state awareness, and chronic misdiagnosis. With a small rare disease field force, it is difficult to gain access and reach a large population of HCPs to engage them in active discussions about a low-incidence disease state or rare disease therapy.
Our virtual representatives can help find rare patients and share that information with our biopharmaceutical partners.
The benefits of our programs include:
- Pre-qualified leads for field sales teams / regional account managers for follow-up or in-service
- Delivery of disease state information to HCPs to assist them in the proper identification and diagnosis of their rare disease patients
- Generation of practice level data, that enables sales and marketing teams to better target specific practices with the highest propensity to have appropriate patients for a specific rare disease therapy
- Faster identification of practices that currently treat, or have previously treated, patients fitting the target patient profile
- Cost-effective identification of high value leads that can be referred to the field sales team for additional follow-up or in-service